This End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and e-Forensics for the software product named LLIMAGER (the "Software"). By installing, copying, or using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
1. Grant of License
e-Forensics grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Software for your own internal business purposes. You may not modify, adapt, or translate the Software. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
The Software is licensed on an annual subscription basis. Your subscription will automatically expire at the end of the term, and it must be renewed for continued use.
3. Fees Contact e-Forensics for the annual subscription fee.
4. Term and Termination This EULA will remain in effect until terminated by either party. You may terminate this EULA at any time by uninstalling the Software and destroying all copies of the Software. e-Forensics may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any of the terms of this EULA.
5. Ownership The Software is owned by e-Forensics and is protected by copyright law. You do not acquire any ownership rights to the Software under this EULA.
6. Restrictions You may not:
- Rent, lease, or sub-license the Software;
- Sell, distribute, or transfer the Software to any third party;
- Use the Software for commercial purposes other than digital forensics;
- Use the Software in a way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties/Refund & Returns The Software is provided "as is" and e-Forensics makes no warranties, express or implied, about the Software. e-Forensics does not guarantee that the Software will be error-free or that it will meet your requirements.
We are committed to providing high-quality hardware products to our customers. However, we do not offer refunds or returns on hardware/software purchases. All hardware products are covered by a 1-year warranty. This warranty covers replacement and ground shipping. If you experience any problems with your hardware, please contact us for warranty service.
8. Limitation of Liability In no event will e-Forensics be liable to you for any damages, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages, arising out of or in connection with this EULA or the use of the Software, even if e-Forensics has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Governing Law This EULA will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
10. Entire Agreement This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and e-Forensics regarding the Software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
11. Severability If any provision of this EULA is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck from this EULA and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
12. Waiver No waiver of any provision of this EULA will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties.
13. Headings The headings in this EULA are for convenience only and will not affect its interpretation.
14. Counterparts This EULA may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original, but all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument.
15. Language This EULA is in the English language and will not be translated into any other language.
Contact Information For questions or further information about LLIMAGER or this License, please contact e-Forensics Inc. at: e-Forensics Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org